(You may need to allow pop-ups from VCB to make it work)
We are committed to making this website easy to use. But there still can be various questions. Please contact us with feedback or if you need help with anything.
What should I do immediately after I sign up?
- Please activate your account by clicking the link which was sent to your email address;
- Please enable your social media accounts to be able to share from them (Settings -> Social accounts)
- Please share other people’s articles to earn credits!
What is a project?
A project is your article you would like people to share on Twitter and Facebook. To add a project, please provide:
- The URL of your page;
- Its title (will be included in a Tweet when anyone shares it on Twitter)
- Its description (will be included in a snippet when anyone shares it on Facebook)
- The category of your project (to target most relevant users and shares)
- The budget of your project
- Which social media networks you want users to share it on
What is the project budget?
Project budget is the total you are going to spend on each project sharing. You will spend points based on your sharers’ audience size, each social media update can cost you from 1 to 4 credits. So please estimate your project budget accordingly
100-999 = 1
1000-4999 = 2
5000-9999 = 3
10000-49999 = 4
50000+ = 5
250-499 = 2
500-999 = 3
1000-2499 = 4
2500+ = 5
How do credits work?
- Your follower counts determine how many credits you earn as you share content within the VCB dashboard.
- As you earn credits by sharing, you build up a “bank”
- When you submit your own project to VCB, you’ll need to allocate some or all of your credits to this project (you call it “budget” although I think “pool” is more reflective of what it is)
- VCB members share your content, which earns them content from the pool you’ve allocated to your project. Remember that their follower count allows them to earn higher amounts of credits as they share, but this is okay; you’re willing to give up 5 credits for a tweet from someone with 100,000 followers, while a share from someone with 500 followers only costs you 1 credit.
- If your content goes so viral that you run out of credits in the pool for that project, the project is paused until you allocate more using credits you’ve earned yourself from sharing other members’ posts.
Can any content be promoted through this platform?
Our platform is called “Viral Content Buzz” which implies that we are looking to help push high-quality content that has a good potential to go viral. Yes, that’s quite a vague definition but we will make sure to add more guidelines with time. So far, all the submissions are manually moderated. We won’t allow self-promotional or affiliate product reviews or made-for-ads ezinearticles-type content. All the rest is subject to our review.
What is “My Categories”?
You can select your favorite categories in Settings -> Edit profiles to better target your dashboard. Each time you click “My Dashboard” it defaults to your favorite categories (you can click through to “All Categories” from there)
How do I earn more credits for my own projects?
Once you join, we give you 10 credits for free. To earn more, simply share other people’s projects! You get credits each time you share! You gain points based on your audience size.
You can also spread a word about us and earn up to 100 credits here