By joining viralcontentbuzz.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- We collect and keep your personal data (email and password) to grant you access to your account whenever you need it
- We never use your personal information outside viralcontentbuzz.com
- We access your social media accounts through official APIs which means we don’t have access to your private information on any social media network.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Viral Content Buzz. By sharing the links on our Viral Content Buzz, you agree that other members can share it in public using their social media accounts.
You agree to adhere to our quality guidelines
We do our best to keep Viral Content Buzz safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Viral Content Buzz safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
- You will not use Viral Content Buzz to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Viral Content Buzz.
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access Viral Content Buzz, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.