At ViralContentBuzz we are dedicated to delivering the best possible quality: we want you to never come across spammy low-quality content. You’ll only be offered to share great and engaging articles that have huge viral potential.
All submissions from new members are manually reviewed by moderators. If you ever come across a low-quality articles that has slipped trough for the public sharing, please contact us.
What will NOT be approved to be shared here:
- Weak-in-content articles (that have no unique style or visual appeal);
- Ad-stuffed and / or made-for-links articles.
- Articles directly promoting affiliate products (such as affiliate product review posts)
- Any sales page directly promoting a product or service
- Content that is overly promotional in nature
- Press releases
- A home page of a business website or blog
- Articles with irrelevant exact match in content links leading to a sales page
- Articles that are stuffed with the same keywords over and over for SEO purposes
- Anything that the VCB staff in their discretion deems to not be “quality”
- Anything asking users to download something
What will be highly appreciated here:
- Unique and original articles that catch an eye and engage;
- Trending and popular topics with your personal perspective (apps, tools, DIY, infographics, etc).
- Articles or content that is either extremely useful, interesting or entertaining.
Viral content is defined as “becoming very popular by circulating quickly from person to person, especially through the Internet“, so before adding a project, please give it a thought: “can it go viral”?
Our platform is NOT designed to help everyone get free social media votes. It’s aimed at generating buzz around GREAT content.